From the Nixon White House to Trump Tower
UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS
September 28, 2017, 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. CDT
(1000 LaSalle Avenue, Minneapolis, MN).
- New York, NY: October 17, 2017, 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST, SHEARMAN STERLING ETHICS PROGRAM.
- New York, NY: October 18, 2017, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST, BRENNAN CENTER PUBLIC EVENT.
- Philadelphia, PA: October 19, 2017, 12:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. EST, PENNSYLVANIA BAR INSTITUTE.
- Orange, CT: October 20, 2017, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST, CONNECTICUT TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATON (Grassy Hill Country Club, 441 Clark Lane). For more information, please click HERE
- Denver, CO: October 25, 2017, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. MST, COLORADO STATE BAR ASSOCIATION (CLECI Large Classroom, 1900 Grant Street, Suite 300). For more information, please click HERE
FUTURE PROGRAM DATES -
FURTHER DETAILS FORTHCOMING:
- Lima, OH: September 24, 2017 (Allen County Museum & Historical Society), January 1973 Program, by James Robenalt
- Columbus, OH: October 3, 2017 (Abbott Program)
- Albuquerque / Salt Lake City: October 26, 2017
- Phoenix, AX: October 27, 2017 (Arizona State Law School)
- Atlanta, GA: October 31, 2017 (Atlanta Bar Association)
- Birmingham, AL: November 1, 2017 (Alabama Bar Association)
- Chattanooga, TN: November 2, 2017 (Chattanooga Bar Association)
- New York, NY: November 6, 2017 (Paul Weiss Program)
- Ridgedale, MO: May 31 - June 2, 2018 (Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers Annual Meeting)
- San Diego, CA: July 22, 2018 (CLE by the Sea, hosted by State Bar of Arizona)
About The Watergate CLE
(click here for a Quick Look Back at the Senate Hearings)
Featuring Former Nixon White House Counsel John W. Dean
Co-Presented with Lawyer/Presidential Historian Jim Robenalt
John Dean's latest book, The Nixon Defense, What Did He Know and When Did He Know It
Jim Robenalt's latest book, January 1973, Watergate, Roe v Wade, Vietnam, and the Month That Changed America Forever
How did John Dean's Senate testimony in 1973 start a revolution in legal ethics?
These original series of courses (Watergate I, II and III) explore a lawyer's ethical obligations when confronted with organizational crime or fraud.
Nixon's Supreme Court: An Inside Look at the Vetting of Supreme Court Candidates (or How the Burger and Rehnquist Courts Shaped the Nation).
From the Nixon White House to Trump Tower, uses materials from The Nixon Court and adds a section on Executive Power under Article II.
For a description of the seminars, click here.
Featured in Watergate III: Jonathan Karl, ABC News White House Correspondent, with Bob Woodward and John Dean on Watergate's "Lost Weekend"
For schedule and listing of past presentations, CLICK HERE